When do we save your data?
If you contact us by phone or website and we believe that the contact information is relevant, then we will keep it. We base this on legitimate interest. In addition to this, we obviously save information if you are or have been a customer with us within a reasonable time.
General GDPR info
From 25 May 2018, Essinge Rail AB European Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679). The regulation replaces previous Swedish legislation: PuL 1998:204.
We want to give our customers the best possible service. At the same time, the requirements of gdpr and other laws must be followed. Below you will find information about what personal data Essinge Rail AB how we protect them and your rights under gdpr.
Essinge Rail AB handles personal data in various respects. The listed points below show the support we have in the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) for the management:
- We handle personal data in order to be able to contact you as an existing customer.
- In order to contact you regarding our services, we use address information that we have received from contact forms on the website. We base that treatment on legitimate interest.
Fundamentals to the processing of personal data are:
- We comply with the regulation and ensure that your rights are upheld. We can also show that we comply with the regulation.
- Your information is protected by the privacy and rules of the employees who manage them.
- We do not contact persons under the age of 16 without guardian's consent.
- Personal data that we use is never passed on for purposes other than those we have determined and discloses.
- We do not store more information or longer than we need. All data is deleted according to routine as soon as it is not used.
- All handling of personal data is documented and shows, among other things, purpose and scope.
- Only those employees who need your personal data to do their work have access to it.
- Should personal data still be disseminated, destroyed, or distorted with us, both those concerned and the Data Protection Authority will be informed with a description of what has happened and what we have done to resolve the matter.
If you have personal data in our registers, you are entitled to the following:
- To receive clear information from us, e.g. when you give consent to the processing of personal data.
- To request extracts in order to see what data we process regarding you. The extract, which is free of charge, can be obtained orally, electronically or in paper form. We will answer you within 30 days.
- If it turns out that our information about you is incorrect or incomplete, we will correct it.
- You may also request that we cease a certain processing of personal data, such as sending you mailings. This is not always possible because other interests can take precedence.
- If you have any questions, please contact us. We hope to solve all your questions. If you need more information, please contact the Data Protection Authority.